Friday, September 08, 2006
I'm totally pissed off today! I went to study at Mac and met several irritating incidents! Firstly, there was a toddler who kept using his highest frequency of voice to say "mummy"! That wasn't really bad but the problem is that he said for every sec! I'm not exaggerating but was the fact! I'm frustrated by his "mummy"
Secondly, 2 monfont olevel students who were SUPPOSED to study for their olevels but were not doing so! For almost 2 hrs plus, one of them was chatting with a girl who they havent even met face-to-face on hp. After the long 2 hrs which I endured bitterly, his book was still at page 2!! I wanted to "tsk" him for causing negative externalities to other consumers present there especially me who was sitting beside him! okie not that I'm bad but coz the content of the conversation was so #$%$#. Shortly after I'm damn irritated by his "noise", I realised the reason why exactly I'm so pissed of by him besides the rubbish content. lol. I doubt he has break his voice so he still sound like a boy boy or girl lol. Well, I wasn't meant to be that mean but he had provided me the evidence! haha.. this was what I had overheard
Boy: I dont know why my friends keep making fun of me... they said I sound gay and my actions..
then next is the rubbish content with that pity girl. The boy was trying to ask the girl to come out and study together but the girl didnt agree to do that. So the boy tried his ulmost effort to "lure" her. haha..
boy: yah u sound so sweet.. blah blah (trying to come up with topics to chat)
boy: why don u come? U are so bad.. asking the 2 of us (rmb he was not alone? he was with his indian fren lol) to go all the way to compass..
Boy: yah I know I got a big butt. so u better come and see to confirm..
boy: u got a strange voice, okie okie u are sweet lady... extremely sugary... so u better come!!
boy: most of the girls I know rite, they are not like u.. u are vocal but not talkative lah..
boy: what's ur BMI? oh I think u are close to underweight.. u know what.. guys like fleshy girls... well not to that extent but ...
... and the stupid content and not contructive conversation went on while I was dying to hope that his hp batt went flat!! so I was disturbed by him!!
conclusion: private benefit outweighed the social benefit.. thus there is a need to cut down the activity which is his conversation!
At least today I played with a toddle girl! so cute!! i went to carried her and i wanted to carry her hm for maybe 1 day>? hahaa i know not possible >.<>
dede and mich pranked call me! wth! but life (to an extent) won't be that fun without all these jokes and friends!
He gives enough gRace for whatever we face; 11:03:00 PM (: