Monday, November 12, 2007

Its your birthday its your birthday~

I'm so grateful and overwhelmed by my lovely friends! From the sms-es to surprises to presents, they never fail to perk my 12 NOV!! I would say that this year is a rather meaningful birthday i ever have. The very first time I've my cheery uni friends to embrace my birthday together with me; receiving more presents than in the past; fruities are adorable and pranky! What can I say other than be grateful? (:

Actually I had my celebration on 11 nov instead of today because I'm obliged to study @_@ hurhur. Though I can't firmly say that the surprise plan that was carried out by fruities is brilliant but it is definitely exclusive! The so-called "need to use toilet" to the "careless" act of pressing level 6 button instead of 11. Needless to say, with my quick-wittedness, I could guess the hidden agenda! haha! oops!

Thanks for the flowers, which was from the florist that someone used to pin hope on for his big event!


The exclusive handmade collage diary by the meticulous mich!! love it <3






My NBS class!


they are so obedient!


he is kiddy :x


My 19 is spiced up by u guys! Not forgetting my jc girls, ed, kw and the always early call from white from Melbourne <3


He gives enough gRace for whatever we face; 9:22:00 PM (:

THE GLITTERING ONE


MY PORRFOLIO (:
miSs shinyee
Dazzling twenty-One <3
MJC graduate
Ntu Accountancy
12 November (: sc0rpi0 girl

WISHES (:
everyday is a joyous day
Walk with Lord
...
GLITTER ON MY LIPS


tagboard here. <

">cbox is good (:






dhyt
kaiwei
meiyi
Jin pei
li Ping
Eng eng
hwei ling
Geraldine
joel
clarice's 6.1
clarice
...
GLITTERIFIED

♥ THE PAST

brushes | one | two | three | four | five | six layout | chengcheng
program | adobephotoshop