Sunday, January 20, 2008
I'm jovial! I've finally forked out my money to buy my printer after much consideration, knowing that i can capitalise this amount as asset and shall depreciate it over an estimated of 5 years (hopefully)! HAHA this is what makes me a novice accountant!
Have to thank mich alot! If not for her, i doubt i can make my way home, boarding/alighting train & bus, with the bulky printer box. And most importantly, I'm so proud of myself for being so capable in setting up my printer without any help from my bro! *applause* Though i was once irritated by the ink cartridge, they couldnt cling to the slot where they were supposed to, as instructed by the manual! After 10mins+, i gave up and went to read every single line in the manual AND i realised that I DIDNT ON THE PRINTER! "PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THE MACHINE IS ON" bleh! hurhur, having a printer is UTTERLY CONVENIENT!
Went partyworld on sat, the microphones are good, probably the gain was just nice for our voices. Too used to kbox's remote control will only cause us to have the tendency of pressing the buttons without seeing, ended up to produce noises such as claps or the wooo~. We competed to be old and hip, lame!
Oh this is the first photo i scanned, a photo taken on my baptism with my maternal relatives.
He gives enough gRace for whatever we face; 8:55:00 PM (: