Saturday, August 09, 2008
S-I-N-G-A-P-O-R-E!! Happy National Day!!
Had a badminton session in the morning with eng today. Suddenly JingMei appeared in front of us, who was out to buy rice vinegar for sushi-making. Haha random lor. Sat down in the court and whined how sleepy she was! Then, we headed home to wash up before going down to orchard. Shopped at Far East, satisfying!! Coz we got what we hope to get! Legs aching Nonetheless, I believe we really shared quite a lot of our updates. Dessert attack at hg mall, extremely cold but we still ordered ice kachang! Chilling~
P.S: Eng.. I believe u can do it!
Ohh. Thanks ah cherry! For helping me to pass the card to ed ong!
NDP 08!! They are so smart looking on parade can!!
080808!! We failed our missions, or mayb is just cherry! Hurhur! Lousy =X
School has started!! Everything went smoothly (really lucky to get those desired timings for my modules) just that I’m still quite intimidated by all these modules!
Sense of achievement!! Haha! Decided to pack my stuff before I really get busy with my school work.
Drum rolls!! I managed to pack 2 cupboards and 3 shelves of my stuff which took me an hour plus! So happy! After that, headed down to church to meet Xu pastor.
Had a phototaking session organized by nbs career service before my very first lecture in year2. It is acty meant for our online resumes for our internship in sem 2 (I suppose!) Monday late lecture was torturous! Partly coz I was famished and it was my first lecture in ntu in the evening haha.
On a happier note, managed to catch a movie on Tuesday with my family at AMK Hub. It has been so long since we last came to watch movie together, with most of the time with our friends for my bro and me. Planned to get the tickets first straight after my tuition but in the end, bro reached earlier than I did and he complained that I was slow. For that, he queued and got the 8.30pm time slot instead of 8pm which was what we planned to get initially. Thanks to his friend’s Nebo card which saved us quite an amount hahaha! Had dinner till it was about time for our Money not enough 2. Hmm.. the movie was not bad but I still prefer the Money not enough 1. There were quite exaggerated scenes such as the overthrowing of the ERP gantries, which I don’t really like actually but still, it is quite reflective. It was rather touching towards the end of the movie coz it was showing how a mother used to care for her children with whatever she had, placed them first than anyone else but when she ages, we as children seldom place her first in us. Sobs.. I guess the gist of the movie is to be contented with what we’ve. Contentment is the essence! Haha
SENTOSA I'M COMING!!!
He gives enough gRace for whatever we face; 7:53:00 PM (: