Friday, August 22, 2008
Just came back from dinner with ex-colleagues from SIF. Okie was mountain tortoise coz was my first time dining at Shokudo. Wasnt feeling well but the food was nice!


Tofu cheesecake


Heatic sch life!! oh no.. i'm sinking! Seriously!
Back to 2 weeks ago..
SENTOSA!! Finally!!
Been donkey yrs since I last went to sentosa can! Much worse than zoo I guess. :(
Thanks to ntu who made Monday as a public holiday for the students whenever a public holiday falls on Saturday, so I was able to step onto sentosa haha!
Blame the Olympics for that which scheduled the 100m butterfly (Tao Li) and badminton (Susilo) to be on Monday 10a.m plus. Being supportive towards our Singapore team, I thought I ought to watch both of them live and I thought I would be able to make it whereby I was supposed to reach vivo at 11a.m. For that, I was late in meeting my uni friends! Hahaha!
Headed to food republic to meet them and we filled up our stomachs before gg to sentosa for our beach games. Quite thrilled about everything, from purchasing of tickets to monorail to seeing of the sea, not forgetting beach ball and Frisbee! After a long walk, we finally reached Siloso beach, teemed with so many people, forgotten that it was a school holiday too. Then we spotted an area with fewer crowds and made our way there which was towards de end of the beach. Seriously it isn’t easy to walk on sands with the sun high up above us.
First thing we did after settling down was to put on sunblock even the guys, except wj!!! Just then, cranky wt asked hh to put on sunblock for wx on her back, guess wx was blushing hurhur! We started off playing ultimate Frisbee but we were exhausted coz it was too ultimate for us. =x So we went back to the shade and rested v long whereby we only played for merely few minutes. Beach ball was much better coz we didn’t have to run as much BUT we had difficulties hitting the ball. At the end of the day, wx fell down the most time and wt’s finger was blueblack =x




Waited for sooo long to wash up. Back to vivo after we were done to have dinner at Marche. Then we planned to get a cake furtively for hh’s 22nd, BUT given his IQ, surely he would have guessed it for us mia during the dinner Haha! Nonetheless, wt roy & I sneaked out to scout for our cake, like buzzing bees from Secret Recipe to BakeIn to Breadtalk. Luckily, though we sat beside the entrance, there was an exit somewhere at the rear which allowed us to leave our cake with the staff and we could still act like nothing upon entering.


Happy 22nd birthday hh!!
He gives enough gRace for whatever we face; 11:25:00 PM (: