Friday, November 07, 2008
Finally our sem has ended by our 201 presentation which means to say exams are coming very soon!

On a happier note, I won’t be having any paper on my birthday!! =D
Nonetheless, I still just had my first 20th birthday celebration with my uni frenz. Really had lots of fun today from the surprise at my void deck to de dinner at NYNY. =D I thought was quite sweet to see them at my void deck considering that they have never really been to this ulu part of hougang. A bit of anti-climax as quote from them coz apparently they were shocked to see me as they wanted to surprise me at my doorstep instead but I left my hse much earlier than they estimated But still commendable efforts ya!

Yay! Had my first bowling game in my lifetime so got many gutter balls but still I managed to strike ONCE for de last game! HAHA! All the 爱的鼓励 & the winning-passing-claps! =DD

My sandwich was tasty, though was a little tired to chew. Little did I expect to see a cake in front of me in just an eye-blink time! Reallly quite shocked coz I really didn’t know how the cake can appear in front of me out of nowhere! The waitress was quite zai to use the menu to block de cake as she was walking towards us discreetly! Really v touched upon seeing the delicate handmade card which was done by my roomie! *applause*



To… (order by age)oops!
Roy: Thanks for waking up early to get de cake today & de squatting down without any “xing xiang” at de void deck!! Haha!

Simon: Thanks for showing me de photo u took in the toilet ya! -.-

Good fren: yes yes “duo jie sai” A LOT for the plans & efforts (not forgetting all the white lies) in carrying them out successfully ya!

WJ: quite bu hao yi si for u to spend $4 of cab fee (coz 72 bus stop is nowhere to be seen) just to surprise me at my hse!! Bedok & hg is far apart! Next time take 87 or 854 okie? Hahaha! & rmb not to take sneaky shots!

Jason: Thanks for multitasking in the toilet ya! Writing my bday card in de toilet just now -.-

Roomie: Oh dear! Thanks a lot for ur time staying up last night to make de bday card! <3

LY: don’t feel guilty ya! I shld be guilty coz u walked a big round to reach my place! =D

WX: Can see your thoughts by the flying off of ur sandal while running to my place Hahaha!

All in all, really thankful for everything u guys did today! =D
He gives enough gRace for whatever we face; 11:59:00 PM (: