Friday, December 12, 2008

Oops! Haven been updating my blog coz really enjoying slacking and do everything at my pace haha!
Shall do a quick recap!

Last week of Nov
Argh I cant rmb what exactly I did but should be quite relaxing because it was exams-free-week!

26 Nov
Went out with uni frenz for jalan kayu prata followed by kbox session at amk! Yay! No longer bound to stack of notes! Christmas lightings here we come!







28 Nov
Had the very first bbq session with my uni frenz at wx’s place! Hahah! 10 accountants didn’t know how to set up fire can! Oops! Thanks to wx’s bro who saved our night, which otherwise I believe we might end up cooking the food over the stove wahaha! Nonetheless, the food was nice!! Yummy~







First week of Dec
Apart from the enthu-ing over Mayday Concert tickets which brought us to NTU at 8.20am even w/o lesson on mon, I was particularly busy over Kidsworld 08 plus the sleepover at ly’s hall!

First day of Kidsworld
Was disturbed by a seeking attention boy. On a happier note, he was much better during the camp for the last 2 hrs haha! *optimistic* Ohh! Not forgetting that I managed to learn some malay language from some children from Mich’s grp! *grins*



Second day of Kidsworld
Oh man! I think I like the 2nd day the most! Can’t believe we can spend 5 hrs at Science Centre! Magic~ I love the scientific-magic shows!

After a long day in Science Centre




Thanks to my volunteers!


As usual, gotten some snacks for the kids as presents to be given on the last day from JP while praying that the kids can well-behave on the last day which would 9hrs long!

Third day of Kidsworld
Haiz.. some of kids were not as well-behave as on 2nd day! Was complaining to Mich at around 5pm haha! Can the bus come and take the kids back? Obviously I was dreaming! Was quite worried about the finale whereby every grp has to put up a performance. With my kids, everything looked bleak particularly when some of them were emo (for reasons that I don’t know what) while some were tired. Went to Peiwen’s hall lounge room to prepare for the performance (probably chicken little dance, but who is going teach?) Okie volcano erupted over there! Shall not elaborate here haha! Stern is the essence!

Lastly, Chicken Little has earned the Most Creative Award! For goodness sake, I also don’t know how we managed to get that award! Hahaha! The Chicken Little hat? Hahah!







Second week of Dec
Yay! Managed to get my modules in 50 mins! Record fast!
Really enjoying watching shows: forensic heroes 2, hot shot, little nyonya & etc =)
Oh ya, got back my laptop today from service! Which means.. more shows & nua at home! Hahahah!


He gives enough gRace for whatever we face; 8:15:00 PM (:

THE GLITTERING ONE


MY PORRFOLIO (:
miSs shinyee
Dazzling twenty-One <3
MJC graduate
Ntu Accountancy
12 November (: sc0rpi0 girl

WISHES (:
everyday is a joyous day
Walk with Lord
...
GLITTER ON MY LIPS


tagboard here. <

">cbox is good (:






dhyt
kaiwei
meiyi
Jin pei
li Ping
Eng eng
hwei ling
Geraldine
joel
clarice's 6.1
clarice
...
GLITTERIFIED

♥ THE PAST

brushes | one | two | three | four | five | six layout | chengcheng
program | adobephotoshop