Saturday, January 31, 2009

Heys I’m back after a series of events that had happened around me! Hahahaha! Gera pls don complain that I haven’t been updating my blog ya!

Okie it is still CNY!! Happy Niu Year!
CNY has been always my favourite festival of all coz I like the atmosphere whereby everyone in the family gathers together to clean up and to prepare steamboat and to see the shops to close in the afternoon of chu xi! Kind of weird but ya I really like CNY namely the chu xi & chu yi. The only thing that worries me is the anxiety that we might have in preparing for CNY when it is running out of time and my house is still in a mess haha! But praise Lord! This year everyone is doing great so far haha! Thumbs up! Sumptuous & heartwarming steamboat dinner I would say despite the small family size.

Argh! But such a disappointment is that I actually fell sick 6 days before CNY. In fact I’m still yet to recover fully. That’s explaining why I am not that enthu with the CNY goodies this year which I think is good coz I know my limit and did not to eat too much till date hahahaha! GOOD! Yah so the bad sore throat & flu was triggered off by the Broadway Black Pepper Beef, not saying is it fault but rather shld be my fault to buy that to eat. So with such a hoarse voice & fever, I couldn’t join in the fun with my uni frenz who went to kbox to sing to their heart content, I guess so. Still I joined them for yu sheng at Ichiban Boshi @ esplanade though in the end I left earlier coz wasn’t feeling very well.





Ohhhh! My new hairstyle for this year! Hahaha! Quite like the length coz it looks neater =)

I always like Friday coz I think is a day for me to get some breather out of the school work coz I won’t have lesson on sat! Went to my lovely primary school fren Mei Yi’s 21st bday party at Aloha Loyang yest nite =) Was running all the while just because of her present! Got back from tuition centre for my proj stuff and awhile later, Elaine called to say she wants to pass me yi’s bday card. So I left home abruptly without bringing my ezlink card. Once I realized it, I ran back and ran to meet Elaine coz she was late for class. Upon reaching at Kai Wei’s house, Serene forgot to bring brown paper to wrap our super big collage. So she went to get it at Hg Mall while Wei & I continued to touch up the collage. Then we were running late for the shuttle bus at pasir ris so we decided to wrap the collage on bus. Really exciting and kind of weird coz was so rush!! Then we alighted at 7.15pm and decided to try our luck to RUN another 150m to the bus stop, while carrying the super big gift! So unglam haha! BUT the bus was nowhere to be seen! All we could see was a sea of green men (NS men booking out!) Luckily, in the end, Yi’s bro came out to drive us in.

Waiting for serene from getting the wrapping paper




Trying very hard to wrap properly on bus


Lovely primary school frenz


Random, we sneaked away after the cake cutting and we ended up at the beach!! So cooling at night! Loving it! =)






Back for cake eating


Our colour combi is nice right!


He gives enough gRace for whatever we face; 9:53:00 PM (:

THE GLITTERING ONE


MY PORRFOLIO (:
miSs shinyee
Dazzling twenty-One <3
MJC graduate
Ntu Accountancy
12 November (: sc0rpi0 girl

WISHES (:
everyday is a joyous day
Walk with Lord
...
GLITTER ON MY LIPS


tagboard here. <

">cbox is good (:






dhyt
kaiwei
meiyi
Jin pei
li Ping
Eng eng
hwei ling
Geraldine
joel
clarice's 6.1
clarice
...
GLITTERIFIED

♥ THE PAST

brushes | one | two | three | four | five | six layout | chengcheng
program | adobephotoshop