Friday, March 13, 2009

What a hectic week! Today was the deadline for c.law individual assignment, marketing project presentation and submission of risk report to our host organization. So basically for the past few days, had to finalise everything except for c.law which only started on wed. Tons of work.. After this week, got to rush the remaining soon!!

Haha though I was feeling quite sleepy this evening, I thought it would be so boring to sleep since I’m planning to tune in early tonight. So I decided to go for a walk at compass point!! =) Rather random coz I thought I could fill my 1 hour with some retail therapy before mum comes back from work. Haha!

Last Sunday, I attended my neighbour’s mother’s funeral wake. Was rather sad when my mom told me about it when was in church even though I had never seen her before as this grandmother was bedridden at aged home. Then on tues when I was at home, I heard some hymns coming from the wake which then made me feel so gloomy.. It must be hard on the family members who had been walking in and out of the house and staying up till late. May she rest in peace in Lord’s arm..

Ohh.. really need to recontract for my HP coz I’ve been restricting my sms outgoings :(


He gives enough gRace for whatever we face; 9:25:00 PM (:

THE GLITTERING ONE


MY PORRFOLIO (:
miSs shinyee
Dazzling twenty-One <3
MJC graduate
Ntu Accountancy
12 November (: sc0rpi0 girl

WISHES (:
everyday is a joyous day
Walk with Lord
...
GLITTER ON MY LIPS


tagboard here. <

">cbox is good (:






dhyt
kaiwei
meiyi
Jin pei
li Ping
Eng eng
hwei ling
Geraldine
joel
clarice's 6.1
clarice
...
GLITTERIFIED

♥ THE PAST

brushes | one | two | three | four | five | six layout | chengcheng
program | adobephotoshop