Sunday, May 17, 2009
Awww weekends are going off soon~
These weekends were well-spent! Most of the time was used for Get-together sessions with MM and dhyt. Went to 章牧师 place at Admiralty on Saturday evening and met the bros & sisters in MM. Didn’t know that they were going to 包饺子(China style) for dinner that night! In fact, I didn’t even know we’re going to dine over there haha! In short, I’m proud to say that I’m proficient in making 饺子, from making kneading the dough into the skin (round in shape too!) and wrap them into the kind that we buy from outside! Haha! Thanks to Yuling & Xueyan for teaching! This session took us like so long, leaving us only 2 hrs for games & praise. Luckily my game did not clash with Zhigang’s =) Left at around 10.45p.m. but thanks to the lift that brought me home in 35mins. (:
Trying to teach Nuonuo to write letter

Yes, they have this grand piano in their living room!

Sing & praise

Because of the late turn in that night, I overslept this morning for service! Gosh! As today is SACM’s 55th Anniversary, there was only one morning service which is earlier than the service that I usual attend. Haha thanks God, I didn’t not late more than I expected. After the service, we headed to Harbour Front Dragon Gate Restaurant (I think) for Grace Lunch for SACM’s 55th Anniversary. Nuonuo is so adorable lah! Since yest at章牧师 place, I was to act as doraemon while she was Da Xiong haha! So today we continued our roles -.- Playing with children isn’t really a simple feat! Got to be creative at all times! Thanks to XinJie’s lift to the restaurant!
The lunch was so-so, the dessert wasn’t that fantastic but got my favourite ee-fu mee! After the lunch, we decided to go vivo for a walk. Initially we thought we could catch a movie, sidetrack a little.. I haven’t been watching movie for 4 mths?! Soooooo long can! But too bad, Angels & Demons was selling fast, leaving us only the first row seats so we decided to forgo it. So we each grabbed a Gloria Jeans chillers at $3 only instead! =) tiring.. *yawn*
He gives enough gRace for whatever we face; 8:39:00 PM (: