Sunday, October 18, 2009

Long weekends! Have been slacking for my entire Fri & sat and I gave some reasons for that to make myself to feel less guilty. =x

Today marks my first time playing lan games (Left4Dead)! During lunch after service, the youtiaos were yearning for dota especially when we were told that there won't be any bible study. So I had succumbed to the temptation of playing (instead of going back home and do my tutorials) too since I thought it is quite fun when they last played a month ago. Actually it is rather an easy game but I don think I've the talent to play such games. The navigation of the character isn't easy, in fact, it made me feel nauseous especially since the place was quite stuffy! :S Of coz, my team didn't win. I choose to take it as that the other team of youtiaos are more pro! haha!

Andrew (Enji), Justin & Heidi's baptism & confirmation!








Finally managed to catch up with ed & kw at white sands Manhattan for lunch. Shared or rather got updated by ed & kw about their exciting life. Haha! I've nothing much to share actually since I'm not facing any transition of life now. Gera, pls do not ps us again ya! =P Left at around 3.15p.m. to meet my shopping partner! Yeepp! Both Eng Eng and me managed to buy something in like less than 3 hrs! haha =) Tired after the whole day and that also means I did nothing fruitful in studies! :(


He gives enough gRace for whatever we face; 8:52:00 PM (:

THE GLITTERING ONE


MY PORRFOLIO (:
miSs shinyee
Dazzling twenty-One <3
MJC graduate
Ntu Accountancy
12 November (: sc0rpi0 girl

WISHES (:
everyday is a joyous day
Walk with Lord
...
GLITTER ON MY LIPS


tagboard here. <

">cbox is good (:






dhyt
kaiwei
meiyi
Jin pei
li Ping
Eng eng
hwei ling
Geraldine
joel
clarice's 6.1
clarice
...
GLITTERIFIED

♥ THE PAST

brushes | one | two | three | four | five | six layout | chengcheng
program | adobephotoshop