Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Updates: The list for interview of shortlisted students for Big 4 was out yesterday. Thanks God that I got shortlisted by Deloitte, EY & KPMG. Couldn’t deny that I was rather nervous as I was scrolling the list down. All the interviews will be held on 2nd & 3rd weeks of December meaning there is still time for me to prepare for them. =)
It’s the last 8th week to 2010. Time really flies when we are caught in daily busyness. This makes me wonder how we have cherished the time that we have. Most of our time would be spent on complaining how things should go this way. When we say we want to live life to the fullest, are we certain with our abilities to do that?
For me, I know that when I want to live life to the fullest, I can’t just tap on my own ability or wisdom simply because I’m just too small. It is especially prominent when we have so many prayer requests for our daily life. Really thanks God for being my strength. You will not lead us down paths too dangerous or too arduous where You cannot help us. You know our limits.
Really glad that I’m able to play a part in this year SACM Christmas Musical which will be held on 19 December =)
He gives enough gRace for whatever we face; 6:57:00 PM (: