Thursday, November 12, 2009

This is awesome! Never expect my birthday night to be spent in this manner, with all of my lovely friends! It is kind of shocked when it turned out to be like this (which I’ve always been thinking of a low-profile celebration by meeting up with you all in different groups individually). Still, I really appreciated all the efforts in making this night possible. Not forgetting the efforts to keep me in the dark for as long as 2 weeks! Now I shouldn’t underestimate the capability of Facebook!

At this moment I don’t know how to continue because it is kind of 受宠若惊! Thanks for all the love and care that you guys have given me throughout my 21 years! Of course, not forgetting the laughter that we shared in school and church! (however, i really hope that u guys can update me with the details of this :P)

JC friends

Aww.. don’t know how to say you all. Kind of underestimated you guys as well. Like I said, I only expected (or guessed) that you all will collaborate with my uni friends but you all go all the way to contact all my other lovely friends~! Thanks for organizing all these!! I believe is definitely not an easy task at all (tiring right?) and indeed an ultimate one! =)







Lovely twins well-wishes~


Primary school friends

So we’re not meeting on sat?! Haha! Thanks for the self-entertaining yourselves last night! Really happy that we are meeting more than twice a year this year! And the market rate card that we’ve been pledging our loyalty to haha! Elaine, you’re being missed! Heard that you were working so couldn’t join us! Nonetheless, hope that you're doing great! Hope that next year we can continue this stamina and meet more often to have lovely time together for all the updates and fun =)



Secondary school friends

Was thinking that you all have FORGOTTEN about my birthday especially when Eng Eng cooked up a story and I bought it! Nonetheless, so glad to see you all there yesterday (which means you all didn’t forget)! Thanks for being such great pals to me for almost 8 years! Wishing you guys a great success in ACCA studies and work! Vernon, all the best for ur very first exam in NUS!





NBS peeps

Thanks for keeping me in the dark also! However I was smart enough to believe that you guys will be present for the dinner. For these 2.5 years that we had in NBS, I’m really thankful that we are able to clique well and we can always have our “reunion dinner” in class! Very elated that we can support each other in the ever-busy uni life with all the weird JE =) Thanks for sparing the time to celebrate my birthday with me with I believe had ate up the mugging time of yours (: All the best for the finals in Nov and look forward for our convocation next year! Jia you!





A "memory lane" card =)




DHYT

This is awesome! Sorry that I only noticed you all after awhile but I must say I was totally surprised to see you guys around! Just finished reading all the cards (: Really grateful to God for His arrangement in a year ago and being such a great cell group!! Though it is relatively a short period of time, all of you are certainly a blessing to me with all the love and concern that you all have showered me with =). Together we can walk in His words and be a testimony to the people around us =) *huggies*









Last of all, THANKS for making my 21st birthday a memorable and blessed one! =)



He gives enough gRace for whatever we face; 11:56:00 PM (:

THE GLITTERING ONE


MY PORRFOLIO (:
miSs shinyee
Dazzling twenty-One <3
MJC graduate
Ntu Accountancy
12 November (: sc0rpi0 girl

WISHES (:
everyday is a joyous day
Walk with Lord
...
GLITTER ON MY LIPS


tagboard here. <

">cbox is good (:






dhyt
kaiwei
meiyi
Jin pei
li Ping
Eng eng
hwei ling
Geraldine
joel
clarice's 6.1
clarice
...
GLITTERIFIED

♥ THE PAST

brushes | one | two | three | four | five | six layout | chengcheng
program | adobephotoshop