Monday, December 21, 2009

Yay! Finally Christmas Musical has come to an end with the actual night fully packed!

Yesterday, we went to Victor’s house for Rock Band session! Initially, the plan was to do sharing before playing Rock Band at his place but apparently we took quite long for our lunch plus the journey time so we reached at 4p.m. It’s quite cool but apparently I can only sing. The drum and guitar are simply too difficult for my hands and fingers to coordinate! His dogs (Missy and Bubbles) are so cute! Of coz, despite having keeping some distances with them, there were still some instances where I couldn’t stop to freak out.

After which, we went to Casuarina for prata. Since Joshua had to rush back home before booking in, we (Wei Jie, Vania, Joshua and I) decided to cab home since we’re “neighbours”. Thanks for dropping me off first despite the little time left!

Met Wei for lunch and shopping today! Each of us had our hearty & healthy steamed rice and bought tops from Mango. We badly need income! Anyway the main agenda was to shop for my birthday present and we did it! =) Thanks dears!
p.s.: hope Wei can really strike ah! ;)

Last Friday, Wei and I went to gym (finally)! Really did lots of workout happily for the 2hrs! YAY! (dusting off the moulds on me)

Really have a sense of satisfaction, though I think it shouldn’t be, after completing 2 drama series 宫心计 and 古灵精探B. The former is great as it really kept me watching for the past week especially when I seldom watch 古装. People with scheming motives just to climb up the hierarchy and the jealousy between each other. It really boils down the heart and contentment one has!


He gives enough gRace for whatever we face; 8:15:00 PM (:

THE GLITTERING ONE


MY PORRFOLIO (:
miSs shinyee
Dazzling twenty-One <3
MJC graduate
Ntu Accountancy
12 November (: sc0rpi0 girl

WISHES (:
everyday is a joyous day
Walk with Lord
...
GLITTER ON MY LIPS


tagboard here. <

">cbox is good (:






dhyt
kaiwei
meiyi
Jin pei
li Ping
Eng eng
hwei ling
Geraldine
joel
clarice's 6.1
clarice
...
GLITTERIFIED

♥ THE PAST

brushes | one | two | three | four | five | six layout | chengcheng
program | adobephotoshop