Thursday, February 04, 2010
Done with 301 seminar presentation (Mon) and 311 case presentation (today). Got rather nervous for 311 today primarily coz I was kind of intimidated by the other group. But then, it is over!
Had the most “memorable” tuition experience ever on wed! Gosh, it’s my first time having “attitude” tutee causing me to be intimidated initially. *sob*
First was when I went at 6p.m. (as told by agent) while they were only expecting me to reach at 7p.m. (as told by agent to them). So then, her mum was still friendly enough unlike her who was about to nap (i guess). While she was told not to sleep as tutor is here, she said "huhhhh why 6p.m.??!" loudly. Oh man, when there is visitor at ur place, aren't you suppose to be polite as basic courtesy? Alright, i tried to be friendly but.. my blood boiled gradually when she doubted my answers. (Luckily) Of coz my answers were correct (though not all as I misinterpreted 2 qns)! When u’re a student, please humble yourself. Great patience, I need you!
Checklist for next week:301 quiz
Hmk1 quiz 2
Cesim round 2
He gives enough gRace for whatever we face; 10:13:00 PM (: