Thursday, April 01, 2010

Here comes the end of the long weekend! (Is it really the case?)

The last report in my 3years of Accountancy that I’ve to work on now has been getting on my nerve. I’m just too not used to waiting for others to do (signs of mia) when I’m done with mine. Workaholic isn’t the appropriate word to describe me coz I know I’m definitely not one. Perhaps I’ll feel more secure with works piecing up soon (with substance of coz) given that the presentation is merely in 4 days time.

Checked webmail and my question was answered by Astro tutors after they have been bombarded with huge volume of emails, querying about date of the release of results.

Feel that I haven’t been having quality time with my family, friends (and myself) when I’m trying to stay afloat in my studies. :( :(  Will take a break sooonnn! =)




He gives enough gRace for whatever we face; 8:20:00 PM (:

THE GLITTERING ONE


MY PORRFOLIO (:
miSs shinyee
Dazzling twenty-One <3
MJC graduate
Ntu Accountancy
12 November (: sc0rpi0 girl

WISHES (:
everyday is a joyous day
Walk with Lord
...
GLITTER ON MY LIPS


tagboard here. <

">cbox is good (:






dhyt
kaiwei
meiyi
Jin pei
li Ping
Eng eng
hwei ling
Geraldine
joel
clarice's 6.1
clarice
...
GLITTERIFIED

♥ THE PAST

brushes | one | two | three | four | five | six layout | chengcheng
program | adobephotoshop