Saturday, May 15, 2010

I'm finally done with my packing for my grad trip! :D In less than 12 hours time, I'd be on the plane! Wooh~ Apprehensive though, since its really my first time in my 21 years of my life leaving my "bird nest" for 2 weeks long! Yet again, I can really shout GOODBYE to Singapore in less than 12hrs! Really hope that this trip will be a fun and smooth yet fruitful trip for me, and of course, my lovely uni pals!

:):) It is really amazing how I've walked through these 3 years of uni life.
Thank God for the grace that He has provided throughout these 3 years!

To my dearest friends, do take good care of yourself! Catch up soon once i'm back on this island! =)


He gives enough gRace for whatever we face; 11:58:00 PM (:

THE GLITTERING ONE


MY PORRFOLIO (:
miSs shinyee
Dazzling twenty-One <3
MJC graduate
Ntu Accountancy
12 November (: sc0rpi0 girl

WISHES (:
everyday is a joyous day
Walk with Lord
...
GLITTER ON MY LIPS


tagboard here. <

">cbox is good (:






dhyt
kaiwei
meiyi
Jin pei
li Ping
Eng eng
hwei ling
Geraldine
joel
clarice's 6.1
clarice
...
GLITTERIFIED

♥ THE PAST

brushes | one | two | three | four | five | six layout | chengcheng
program | adobephotoshop